All types of organisations.
What is it?
A publication that focuses on a particular scientific topic (for example, the health repercussions of second-hand smoke). It deals with the subject in a more profound and detailed way than, for example, a brochure.
- A publication can be used for many purposes:
- A hand-out and background material for other tools.
- A press release.
- A brochure.
- You can distribute it during events and fairs as well as making it available online.
- Due to its scientific character it is not usually intended for the general public.
How could it be used?
- This kind of publication could serve as scientific background to your campaign.
- You can use the data from it in a press release, leaflet or a brochure.
Producing the publication
Ask a specialist on your selected Occupational Health & Safety topic to write a publication for you. Though bear in mind that even if it is a ‘scientific’ text it may be read by non-specialists. So the text shouldn’t be too academic or jargon-led.
- Use photos to illustrate data.
- Remember about your corporate identity.
- Display your publications during events, press conferences and seminars.
- Make them downloadable online.