All types of organisations
- Leaflets are useful for providing key information that has a long shelf life, for example key messages of your campaign
- You may choose from a variety of formats, enrich the texts with pictures and a striking layout.
- Leaflets can be distributed during fairs, events and press conferences
- They can serve as material you can share with your business partners.
- Once printed, you cannot easily update the leaflet.
- It is usually a document containing very general information that may not be of interest to specialised audiences and long-standing partners.
- The leaflet/brochure should:
- Be visually striking
- Use short sentences and simple language.
- Always respect your chosen visual identity and keep key elements visible: e.g. claim, logo and website.
- Use your corporate colours and typography in the text and visuals. This will help reinforce awareness of your organisation and underline its consistency and professionalism.
- Use high resolution files and choose your images carefully.