All types of organisations.
What is it?
YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload, share and view videos. YouTube uses Adobe Flash Video technology to display a wide variety of user-generated video content, including movie clips, TV clips and music videos, as well as amateur content such as video blogging and short original videos.
- Thanks to YouTube you can have all your films in one place.
- YouTube is also an interactive platform, which means the users can leave comments on your films.
- Only good quality films will grab YouTube user’s attention.
When to use YouTube
- YouTube is a powerful platform to upload your videos and virals.
- If you have good quality material you should consider placing it on YouTube.
How could it be used?
You can create a YouTube channel of your organisation if you have enough films to put on it.
Branding your video
Remember to brand it following your corporate identity. Use the logo and colours of your organisation.
- You can use films from conferences, events, seminars or campaign clips.
- Consider recording an interview with your company director/Occupational Health & Safety specialist regarding the campaign and post it on YouTube