What should the focus be?
The focus of exhibitions is on creating a presence and showing your organisation to a wider audience. While content is important, visibility and letting your audience know you are there is the priority, so be creative and engaging.
- Thanks to such an event you can attract an audience and inform them about the most important messages of your campaign.
- If well organised, the event will be remembered by your audience.
- These events are usually expensive and they involve time and energy.
Plan your exhibition stand
- Use strong colours and visuals to catch people’s attention.
- If possible, have interactive demonstrations that involve visitors to your stand. A video could be shown.
- Have a simple clear message, focusing on features and benefits:
- This should be visible from some distance.
- Put supporting information and less important messages in smaller type faces.
- Keep all information to a minimum as most people will only spend a few minutes at your stand.
- Include literature stands so visitors can take away information:
- Check the predicted attendee numbers.
- You need to have enough supplies of the right materials.