Medium to large organisations.
What is it?
On-line advertising includes a wide range of tools, e.g. websites, web banners, pop-up banners, social media adverts, newsletters, virals and spots posted online. Most of these are described elsewhere in this toolkit.
- Online advertising is now the most popular and developing branch of advertising.
- It offers you a wide range of tools. Some of them you can use for free (e.g. social media).
- If you opt for more complex online adverts you may raise the costs of a campaign.
- If you consider preparing online adverts (especially interactive pop-up adverts), ask professionals for assistance.
- Bear in mind the rules that apply to outdoor and print advertising.
Formatting your advert
- Be concise.
- Use striking pictures and slogans.
- Don’t forget about your logo.