Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards
The Healthy Workplaces Good Practice Awards are part of the Healthy Workplaces campaigns and recognise organisations that have proven an outstanding and innovative contribution to occupational safety and health (OSH). All entries are first judged at the national level by EU-OSHA's network of focal points. National shortlisted examples then take part in the European competition. The winning and commended examples are celebrated at awards ceremony in the last year of each campaign.
- Healthy_Workplaces_Good_Practice_Awards_2020_2022_booklet.pdf 9,255,613.00 MB
- Healthy_Workplaces_Good_Practice_Awards_2018_2019_booklet.pdf 3,846,157.00 MB
- Healthy_Workplaces_Good_Practice_Awards_2016_2017_booklet.pdf 1,783,581.00 MB
- Healthy_Workplaces_Good_Practice_Awards_2014_2015_booklet.pdf 2,892,402.00 MB
- Healthy_Workplaces_Good_Practice_Awards_2023_2025_flyer.pdf 2,322,214.00 MB