A conference for the national launch of the Healthy Workplaces ‘Safe and healthy work in the digital age’ Campaign is taking place in Romania. Hosted by our national focal point Institutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont'', it will explore how to reach the objectives of the campaign and ensure that workers are placed at the centre of digitalisation in the workplace.
Experts from diverse fields, including government representatives, labour inspectors, external OSH service providers and professionals from the private sector will present different subjects related to the campaign. From digitalisation in education and digital tools for more accurate inspection outcomes to the impact of digitalisation on human resources and eye health, the participants will discover relevant topics to protect workers in the digital age.
The event will feature a practical demonstration and showcase good practice examples for risk prevention across various sectors. Attendees will also discover EU-OSHA's OSH Pulse survey covering occupational safety and health in post-pandemic workplaces.
Our FOP will outline its activities under the campaign umbrella for the next three years and how attendees can get involved. Those attending will be encouraged to share their suggestions and proposals.
- Alina VOINEA, Dipl. MSc. Psychologist & Psychotherapist, PR consultant
- Ioana-Georgiana NICOLESCU, Manager of the EU-OSHA Focal Point
- Doru Costin DARABONT, Director-General, The National Research & Development Institute of Occupational Safety “Alexandru Darabont” INCDPM
- Elena PERJU, Head of the Safety and Health at Work Service, Direction of Social Insurances, Ministry of Labour and Social Solidarity (MMSS)
- Dantes Nicolae BRATU, President of the Romanian Focal Point National Network, Labour Inspection (IM)
- Niculae VOINOIU, Director, Direction of Safety and Health Control, Labour Inspection (IM)
- Adrian ISPĂȘOIU, President of the Romanian OSH Association (ARSSM)
- Tim TREGENZA, Senior Network Manager – The European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)
- George Daniel TANASIEVICI, Deputy Chief Inspector for OSH, Iași Labour Territorial Inspectorate (ITM Iași)
- Laura-Angelica FLOREA, Labour Inspector, Iași Labour Territorial Inspectorate (ITM Iași)
- Gabriela CĂLDĂRESCU, Chief of OSH Control Service, Iași Labour Territorial Inspectorate (ITM Iași)
- Costel GROJDEA, Chief Inspector, Iași Labour Territorial Inspectorate (ITM Iași)
- Bogdan Marius TRANDAFIR, Chief Inspector, Galați Labour Territorial Inspectorate (ITM Galați)
- Luminița Mioara MOHONEA, Labour Inspector, Galați Labour Territorial Inspectorate (ITM Galați)
- Ionuț Cătălin ENE, RESCONT Director, Member of ARSSM (The Romanian OSH Association)
- Flavius TURCANU, Coach & Optometrist – ’Education of Seeing’
- Petrică MUREȘAN, Manager of SSM.ro Platform, Member of ARSSM
- Ștefania Mocanu, HR Manager - CONSULTIA
- Florina COSTAȘ, CEO & Founder, Maarco Echo Consulting
OrganisationInstitutul Naţional de Cercetare - Dezvoltare pentru Protecţia Muncii ''Alexandru Darabont''