As emphasised by the new ‘Safe and healthy work in the digital age’ campaign, digital transformation is reshaping our workplaces and creating new approaches to occupational safety and health (OSH). On 21 November, Istituto Nazionale per l'Assicurazione contro gli Infortuni sul Lavoro, EU-OSHA's focal point in Italy, will unite institutions, social partners and the academic community to debate and explore this topic.
Attendees will be briefed on the repercussions of digitalisation on workplace safety, including the risks and opportunities for occupational safety and health (OSH) in an evolving digital workplace. The seminar will explore the secure and productive integration of digital technologies while maintaining an optimal balance in human-machine interaction. The importance of fostering awareness and collaboration between different actors involved in the subject will be highlighted.
- Francesco Castelli, Rector of the University of Brescia
- Roberto Saccone, President of the Brescia Chamber of Commerce
- Alessandra Lanza, Regional Director of Inail Lombardy
- Santa Picone, Inail Regional Director for Brescia
- Antonella Albanese, President of the Co.Co.Pro. of Brescia
- Mariangela Merrone, Head of Environment, Energy, Infrastructure and Occupational Safety, Confindustria Lazio Safety at Work Confindustria Lombardia
- Ing. Alberto, Human-robot interaction in the new scenarios of Industry 4.0
- Ranavolo, INAIL Department of Medicine, Epidemiology, Occupational and Environmental Hygiene Environment
- Prof. Marco Castellani, Evolution of human-machine interaction, University of Brescia, Department of Social Sciences
OrganisationIstituto Nazionale per l'Assicurazione contro gli Infortuni sul Lavoro